Monday, September 27, 2010

Hello

Why hello! I've missed you.
Let's just jump in like I have been posting for the last 7 months!

My church that my family has attended for the last nearly 5 years is no more. A lot of misdirection, hurt, deception, love, growth, community I will gloss over and say that we are in the process of looking for a new church home.

Looking for a new church is hard. Meeting new people is hard. New people don't know your history and where you are coming from.

But it can also be exciting. New people don't know your history! :)

We trust that God will find the right place for us. In the meantime, we are visiting some area churches. We have visited the same church the last two weeks and are enjoying the atmosphere. I have confidence that God will direct us to where to go and I pray for His guidance for my old church friends in finding new homes.

No comments:

Post a Comment